There are a few things that are not worth(read ‘possible’) fighting for. The sooner one accepts that, the better it will be for that person and everyone around him or her ;). I’ve made my peace with a few things. In fact, I kind of expect them to happen. And when they don’t (rarely), I never forget to celebrate the moment. World peace makes its humble beginnings at home J
- No matter how much ever I try, there will be toys all around the house like in the kitchen shelves and below your pillows waiting to poke you.
- The other pair of Socks will always go missing.
- Your house can be speck and span most of the time but when you have sudden visitors, it will definitely be a mess.
- No matter how many days before I plan or how many lists I make, I’ll definitely forget one thing from the groceries. More often, I’ll forget to take the list J
- I can’t eat healthy food 24 x 7.
- I always hit ‘memory full’ on my camera whenever I decide to have an unplanned photo session (?).
- I can never be regular at blogging ;)
- Whenever my kid falls sick, I am going to find something or the other to blame myself for.
- I will send across my share (ok, big share) of ‘Belated Happy Birthday’(s) even if I try hard not to.
- I cannot make everyone happy and that is perfectly fine too J
These were the top 10 that popped into my mind and I’m sure there will be many more to add if I think harder. Do you have your peace list? If yes, do our lists have anything in common? J